Professional stainless steel product manufacturer.
Fast production, short delivery time, 100% high quality.
Service hotline0086 13348108252
Stainless steel tubes are available in a variety of ways. Common types of fittings are compression, compression, union, push, push thread, socket weld, union flange connection, welding and welding and conventional connection. Combined derivative series connection. These connection methods vary according to their principles, but most of them are easy to install, reliable and reliable. The sealing ring or gasket material used for the connection is mostly made of silicone rubber, nitrile rubber and EPDM rubber which meet the requirements of national standards, which eliminates the worries of users.
Pressure connection step
1. Broken pipe: Cut the pipe according to the required length. When the pipe is broken, the force is too large to prevent the pipe from being out of round.
2, remove the burr: After the pipe is cut, the burr should be removed to avoid cutting the seal.
3. Marking mark: In order to fully insert the steel pipe into the pipe socket, the insertion length must be marked at the pipe end to draw a line.
4. Assembly: The sealing ring should be correctly installed in the U-shaped groove of the pipe fitting. Insert the pipe into the pipe socket and wait for the crimping.
5. Crimp: When crimping, the convex part of the pipe is placed in the concave groove of the mold, and the jaw is perpendicular to the axis of the pipe.
6. Inspection: After the crimping is completed, check the crimp size with a special gauge.